Flexibility is the core of the TelVue ProVue GFX that offers operators a wide variety of channel and stream processing capabilities.
The TelVue ProVue GFX allows you to easily add schedulable, on-screen graphics to live baseband and streaming/IP sources. Display Logos, Crawls, Snipes & Squeezebacks to add valuable branding and messaging to any source. Powerful, rules-based automation allows automatically triggering specific overlays based on time intervals such as “on the 5s”, and specific programs. The ProVue GFX supports automatic, seamless up & down-conversion between sources, plus optional CALM/Loudness control to ensure a consistent audio output level across sources. The base configuration supports HD-SDI output with optional MPEG-2 or H.264 Transport IP output.
- Channel Branding
- Headline Ticker & Data Feed
- Switching & Stream Smoothing
- Announce Channel Realignments
- Communicate Channel Re-Transmissions
- Integrate Live Internet & IP Streams
- Create Linear Video Channel from IP Streams
- Fix Channel Audio Levels
- Networked IP Broadcast Decoder/Encoder/Transcoder
- Integrate Live Meetings – Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeging
- Integrate Live social media streams – YouTube, Facebook
- Schedulable Logos, Tickers & Squeezebacks
- XML, RSS, and Emergency Tickers
- Rules-based Automation
- SDI, NDI, MPEG-2 TS, RTMP, HLS, RTSP, RTP, SRT Inputs
- Schedulable Baseband Input & Stream Switching
- Seamless Transitions between Source & Formats
- Automatic Up & Down Conversion
- SDI Output – SD & HD Up To 1080p
- Auto-fade Transition Effect
- Optional CALM Audio Loudness Control
- Stream 24x7x365
Design your graphics with the integrated editor.
Schedule programs and graphics elements with advanced business rules.
Your viewers will enjoy and appreciate the professional quality on-air graphics .