2.2 – February 11, 2020
- Conditional Playback based on data feed value. New content dynamic validity based on rules linked to data feeds.
- Conditional Triggering based on data feed value. Instant content triggering based on data feed values.
- Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) support for data feeds. CAP is an XML-based data format standard for communicating public warnings and emergencies. Google Public Alerts uses the CAP format.
- Template Designer Text Zone supports BGColor CSS value for background colors. Template Designer text can contain html code to specify background with color.
- Export players current status to Excel file.
IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES:
- Monitoring: Querying all players search results are showing ascending or descending in alphabetical order instead of according to the date/time.
- Automatic logout after 1 hour of inactivity.
- When editing a playlist it jumps back to top after removing content from middle of long playlist.
- Program preview should take in account content validity date / time.
- User management: Enable e-mail address with length greater than 35 characters.
- Player properties show all Mac address concatenated in a single field.
- Data Feed Manager Limit of 150 rows lifted.
- Add the System Information from player properties into the search criteria in the player window.
- Content Playing and Coming Next could appear with 1/2 second lag.
- Support for more than 10 playlists in schedule (no overlap).
- Designer: Moving a zone to 0 in X using the mouse may cause a bug.
- Data Grid showing a maximum of 30 rows even if you have entered 50 rows.
- Limit of 40 lines inserted within a server feed lifted.
- HTML Tags are not escaped and interpreted in the designer. Spaces in front of text are ignored.
- The number of records in analytics should appear under the “Search” button.
- Impossible to increase the duration of SWF (Flash) Media if it does not incorporate a duration.
- Monitoring: Support of browser zoom.
- Export monitoring: include display status message.
- Analytics: export in comma separated CSV format.
- Analytics Aggregation is not functional.
- Data feed manager: Invalid Date for MS Exchange in Designer.
- Upload Media error if the name is too long.
- May not be possible to disable HTML or Video Stream Media.
- Calendar’s “Today”, “Clear” and “Close” are not translated to the language used if not English.
- Player Properties – Unable to Remove/Delete tag from drop down menu.
- Videos with names including special characters do not upload correctly.
- Template Designer – Template properties may not reflect current status of template.
- Monitoring: Date displays incorrectly in the Status when “Restart Playlist Deferred” is selected.
- Create tag in player not added to the player until save.
- Ticker may be missing the duration when assigned to a playlist.
- Location Specific Content: Can’t delete media if file name is too long.
- Data feed manager: Restricted Scope in Template/Ticker Designer doesn’t reflect the scope defined in Datafeed Manager.
- Playlist reorder limit of 10 items lifted.
- Analytics: Playback statistics not visible for some players.
- Template Designer: Deleting a top layer from (top right section) that has been added to a Template, may fail to delete from the Template.
- Template Designer: Shift use for resize error.
- Template Designer: Inserting a media HTML may make it invisible.
2.0 – May 26, 2017
InfoVue 2.0 is significant upgrade to the InfoVue digital signage product. This software replaces version v1.
NEW INFOVUE CONTENT MANAGER FEATURES:
- Totally new native HTML5 user interface. No plugin required for any browser, on any OS.
- Video and content preview in windows and full screen.
- Completely revamped WYSIWYG template and ticker designers. Users can see actual content and data feeds in template and ticker zones while they work. No more guessing.
- Facebook, Google calendar and Twitter social media feeds support. This feature has been completely rebuilt and supports the latest social media APIs.
- Template and ticker text and data fields now let users select the vertical alignment. All 3 alignment types are now supported (top, middle, bottom).
- Users can now swap media content in the library. All previously entered media properties are retained.
- Users can search for a media within playlist window and edit a media or template from playlist component.
- A total of 10 overlapping playlists can now be merged in the planning grid. Previous version only supported 5 overlapped playlists.
- New programming preview feature shows a list of all content to be played within a future period with precise time allocations and number of impressions for each item.
- Remote player reboot and reset from within InfoVue Content Manager. No additional software required.
NEW INFOVUE PLAYER FEATURES:
- New support for image and data feed pre-loading on startup and on the fly update.
- New Facebook and Google calendar data feed support without the need for third party or custom software.
- Reboot and purge Player content directly from the InfoVue Content Manager. No external third-party software required.