When you first log into https://infovue.telvue.com, the InfoVue Dashboard displays all the components you need to create, organize, and schedule your InfoVue content.
The InfoVue user interface is divided into 4 windows:
- Player – is where you manage your player network and access the Monitoring/Publish/Analytics windows.
- Content – is where you will upload content and create Templates and Tickers.
- Playlist – is where you create lists of content you wish to play in sequence, or randomly.
- Scheduling grid– is where playlists are scheduled for playback.
- The Main Menu (gear icon) on the lower left of the screen is where you access your user account, the Help link to the User Manual, and Log Out.