The Scheduling grid is where you program your playlists.
- The grid shows an entire week of programming and is divided into 7 days.
- The current day is shown in a shaded grey color.
- The current time is shown as a red band.
- You use the vertical scroll bar or the mouse scroll wheel to move the grid up and down.
- The colored bands at the top of each day represent playlists.
- The grey and colored bands near the bottom of each day represent published tickers. Grey = published ticker, color = ticker assigned to a playlist.
- The bottom band named “Advertising” will only appear if an advertising playlist is programmed.
The scheduling grid toolbar
- When clicked, this button returns you to the current week.
- Use the < and > arrows to navigate forward and back one week at a time.
- Use the < and > arrows to navigate forward and back one month at a time.
- Use the < and > arrows to navigate forward and back one year at a time.
- Shows the current time according to the mouse cursor’s position in the grid.
- Use the + and – symbols to in and out.
Grid pop up menu
Right click on any free space in the grid to reveal the pop up menu.
Here are the available options:
- Preview: Same a clicking the Preview button at the top of the grid. Opens the Preview window so you can perform forward looking reports.
- New: Opens the playlist window for the current day so you can add a new playlist by entering its information instead of dragging over a playlist.
- Copy: Copies all the day’s programming to the clipboard. Includes every time slot, ticker and Advertising playlists. Similar to Duplicate > Current Day but instead you must use the Paste function to duplicate the day’s program.
- Duplicate: 2 options available.
- Duplicate > Current Day will let you duplicate the day’s programming over a number of days.
- Duplicate > Current week lets you duplicate an entire week of programming for a given number of weeks.
- Remove: 3 options available.
- Remove > Current Day deletes all programming for the day.
- Remove > Current Week deletes all programming for the entire week.
- Remove > Period lets you select the number of days to delete programming from. Enter the start and end date/time to clear the programming for.
- Paste: Is used in conjunction with the Copy command, to paste any copied programming currently on the clipboard.
- Advertising: Opens the Advertising playlist window.