The Tasks page displays the tasks the HyperCaster is performing in the background. Background tasks are normally related to content files and include processing and transferring files, such as importing, creating previews, transmuxing, transcoding, archiving, VOD publishing to CloudCast, and automatic captioning.
- Filename – the name of the content file. Click on the filename to go to its Show Content page.
- Task – what is being performed by the task.
- Status – whether the task is queued, working, or finished. For more information click on the underlined status.
- Size – the size of the content file.
- Queued at – the date and time the HyperCaster queued the background task for processing.
- Started at – the date and time the HyperCaster began the task. Some tasks will wait to start until a background worker is available based on the internal queuing system.
- Completed at – the date and time the HyperCaster finished the background task.