The programming list may be filtered in several ways, using the drop-down lists and checkboxes in the Search Filters section. To display a set of events, use the filters to set your search criteria, then press the Search button at the end of the second row of search filters.
To suppress the search filters so you cannot see them on the page, click on Hide Search Filters in the upper right corner of the page.
- Output – allows you to select the switch A/V output on which to filter. Select one output or all output ports.
- Channel – allows you to select the server channel on which to filter. Select one channel or all channels.
- Feed – allows you to select the feed on which to filter. This filter is available only in systems with the IP Capture feature or capture capability such as DVB-ASI. Select one feed or all feeds.
- Capture Channel – allows you to select the capture channel on which to filter. Select one capture channel or all capture channels.
- Start Date – to see a different start date up to one year from now for the programming list, click on a Calendar icon or type in a date in the form MM/DD/YYYY.
- End Date – to see a different end date up to one year from now for the programming list, click on a Calendar icon or type in a date in the form MM/DD/YYYY.
- From – the earliest time of the day you want to see. To see events starting after midnight (00:00:00) type the time in the boxes using 24-hour format.
- To – the latest time of the day you want to see. To see events ending before 11:59 PM (23:59:59), type the time in the boxes using 24-hour format.
- Day of the Week – to display events beginning on some days of the week but not others, check or uncheck the boxes as needed. For example, to display weekend events, check the Su and Sa boxes and uncheck the others.
- Hide History – to suppress the display of events that have already occurred, beginning with the start date and time, check this box. To see events that have already occurred, uncheck the box.
- Switch – To hide switch events, uncheck the Switch box. This box appears only in systems with a video switch.
- Playout – To hide playout events, uncheck the Playout box.
- Stream – To hide stream events, uncheck the Stream box. (Only visible in systems with live streams or feeds.)
- Overlay – To hide overlay events, uncheck the Overlay box. This box appears only in systems with overlays.
- Capture – To hide capture events, uncheck the Capture box. This box appears only in systems with the IP Capture feature or capture capability such as DVB-ASI.
- Keywords – to filter for programming that contains certain words in the filename or metadata, type the word or words in the box.
- Reset – to return to the defaults for all search filters, click the Reset button.
Below the Search Filters is a row of buttons that let you add events. You can add switch, stream, or device events, playouts, overlays, or captures, depending on your server model.