Slides are either full-screen Program Guide overlays that run in the main playout video window, or Images. Program Guides are available on systems with graphic overlay support, and Images are available on HyperCaster AIO models with one or more Image Playout license. To schedule a single or recurring Slide from the Classic Programming page, click the Add Slide Event button and enter the Slide’s scheduling information.
Fill in the fields on the screen as described below.
Channel & Slide
- Channel – Select a channel from the drop-down list.
- Slide – Select a Slide from the drop-down list organized as a list of Images and Program Guides.
- Duration – Fill in the time you want to display the Slide on the channel in hours, minutes, and seconds (HH:MM:SS).
Date & Time
- Start – Use a Calendar icon to select a date for the Slide event to begin.
- Time – Enter a start time for the Slide event in HH:MM:SS format using 24-hour time. For example, 1:00 PM is 13:00:00.
- Play Immediately – To display the Slide as soon as the Save button is clicked, check this box.
- Recurring? – Check this box for a recurring slide, and enter one or more recurrence rules. Click here for more information on scheduling, viewing and editing recurring events.
Click the Save button to add the slide to the schedule. The server checks for errors. If none are detected, the Programming page is displayed with the new entry.
Slides can also be scheduled from the Calendar programming page by dragging and dropping onto the programming grid.