You can tell the status of a player at a glance, by the color of the rectangle next to the player name:
- Blue: Player is running normally.
- Red: Player is reporting one or more communication issue(s).
- Yellow: Player is reporting one or more alert(s).
- Grey: Player is not set up. Has not begun communicating with the server yet.
In the case of a player alert, you can check on the nature of the alert:
- Go to the Monitoring tab in your Player pane.
- Click on the player that’s giving you trouble.
- Alerts will describe the nature of the problem, such as the file name of a piece of media that doesn’t upload.