To prevent fillers such as PSAs, switch events, etc. from displaying in the Program Guide and external schedule, you can individually de-select the “Include In Program Guide” metadata for each event. With some planning, however, you can avoid this. In the Category Setup section of the Config page, add a category such as “Fillers” and set “Include In Guide Default” to No. Put your PSAs, fillers, and other non-Program Guide events in these categories. Now when you schedule them, they will automatically be excluded from the Program Guide and external schedule.
1. Go to Config → Content → Categories.
2. Add a new category called Filler and set “Include In Guide?” to No.
3. On the Content page, use Advanced Search to locate your fillers.
4. Add multiple filler files to the Filler category.
5. Now when you drag and drop these filler programs in Calendar View or schedule them from Classic View, they will not be displayed in the Program Guide or external schedule.