Once you have added TelVue Connect as a remote server for Connect integration, if you have the SmartCaption™ automatic closed captioning feature enabled for your linked TelVue Connect organization, Captioning Configuration allows setting HyperCaster captioning defaults. Likewise, if you additionally have the SmartCaption Caption Translation feature enabled for your linked TelVue Connect organization, Captioning Configuration allows setting HyperCaster translation defaults.
To manage Captioning settings go to Config → Captioning, under the TelVue Connect configuration section.
The Caption Settings are as follows:
- Caption Generation Enabled: Display-only field shows whether the linked TelVue Connect account has SmartCaption caption generation enabled.
- Live Captioning Licenses: Display-only field shows how many SmartCaption LIVE channel licenses are available.
- Available Caption Minutes: Display-only field shows the remaining SmartCaption minutes available for captioning tracked in your TelVue Connect account.
- User Profanity Filter?: Set the default Profanity Filter behavior. If selected, filters profanity from all output except for keyword results by replacing inappropriate words with a series of asterisks. Uncheck the box to return results with no censoring.
- Default Custom Language Model: Set the default Custom Language Model to be used when automatically generating captions. Leave blank to default to no custom language model. Custom Language Models are created and managed in TelVue Connect, and the HyperCaster automatically syncs the available models.
The Translation Settings are as follows:
- Caption Translation Enabled: Display-only field shows whether the linked TelVue Connect account has SmartCaption Caption Translation enabled.
- Available Translation Characters: Display-only field shows the remaining SmartCaption Caption Translation characters available for translation tracked in your TelVue Connect account.
- Default Language: Select the system default translation language for live and offline captioning. Individual series, events and live sources can override this value. The system will use this language for Smart 24×7 Translation if it is unable to find a translation language from a series, event or live source.
Click Save to save your changes.