While you can schedule an InfoVue display far into the future, the on-site player only receives 3 weeks’ worth of scheduling information with each Publishing push. That means if you do not Publish anything new to your players within 3 weeks, the InfoVue player will display a “No timeslot on schedule” alert, and your channel will show “No content scheduled”.
To avoid this, you can either push new updates to your player every 3 weeks, or set your player to automatically push an update on a daily basis. This will happen at 2am local time each day. To set auto-update:
- Log in with an admin account
- Double-click on the player you’d like to Auto Update
- Click the right arrow on the settings window to get to the second page of settings
- In the top left, click the technical profile dropdown, select ‘Auto Update’, and click save.
- Push an update to that player to have the changes take effect.