- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced
- Fill “From these accounts” with the Twitter account you want to retrieve tweets from (this will be your account in most cases).
- Click the “search” button, you will be redirected to a results page.
The url you will redirected to will look like this:
- Copy the part of the url which is between q= and &src=typd , in this case it should look like this:
- In InfoVue open the Data Feed Manager to add a new feed. For the feed type select “twitter”, and paste it.
The data feed manager will fetch the Twitter feeds from the last 7 days (this is a Twitter’s API restriction) and display it in the Data Feed Manager screen.
You can make use of the Twitter feed the same way you make use of the XML-RSS feed and the Server Side feed.