TelVue is pleased to announce the release of HyperCaster version 7.4 that adds powerful, time-saving Content Workflow Rules to fully automate publishing for VOD, sharing for Media Exchange, and archiving to Archive Servers and Archive.org. Easily configure which of your HyperCaster Series and Categories automatically Publish, Share, and Archive. When content is added to matching Series or Category, workflow rules trigger to automate file uploads and metadata tagging.
Publish to your website and your very own iOS & Android mobile apps, and Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV OTT apps with CloudCast. Share to the Media Exchange and Private Media Exchange Groups. Archive to Networked Attached Storage, Samba/FTP, and Archive.org. All automated.
Check out the Content Workflow Rules knowledge base article to learn more. Full release details can be found in the HyperCaster 7.4 release notes. The new Content Workflow Rules feature expands on the additional rules-based automation in HyperCaster that now includes:
- Workflow Rules – fully automate content publishing, sharing, and archiving.
- Scheduling Rules – fully automate scheduling episodic programs, live events, records, and replays.
- Overlay Rules – fully automate graphic overlays for channel branding, program announcements, info tickers, sponsorship, and more.
- Captioning Rules – fully automate which live events and pre-recorded programs are automatically captioned with TelVue SmartCaption™, no additional hardware required.
- Streaming Rules – fully automate which events automatically stream live to social media including YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch, and more. No expensive restreaming services required!