The latest HyperCaster/ProVue software releases – including a host of AIO-specific features – is also packed with new tools for all HyperCaster users.
- Starting with the HyperCaster AIO models:
- Source, switch and schedule SDI inputs for events and continuity
- Native SDI file encoding supports MPEG-2 and H.264 SD/HD formats
- Native HD/SD Simulcast option
- The new Squeezeback Overlay lets you design a graphic frame into which you can schedule a
squeezeback of your channel playout.
- A new Series tab on the Content Edit page lets you add and schedule a Series as a group of TBDs (program placeholders for programs you want to schedule but do not actually have yet). Once created, a Filename Variable Replacement scheme ensures that each TBD metadata field matches the particular date or episode number you assign to each file.
- Recurring and Ripple features give you more scheduling choices, like “Start Late” and “End Early”.
- Calendar Copy/Paste between Channels.
- In addition, the HyperCaster v6.0 is the first release to support optional automatic Audio Loudness Processing on the channel output. Ensure audio consistency across all of your varied live and file sources. (Available with internal or external ProVue decoder integration.)
The HyperCaster Knowledgebase documentation has been updated to reflect these changes.
Any questions? Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org