Starting on Tuesday, May 16, TelVue will be offering regularly-scheduled live online training webinars on the use of our key products, free to anyone who registers.
Whether you are thinking of buying, already bought, just installed or need a refresher, this new TelVue online training series will cover basic and advanced features of the HyperCaster, and Connect/CloudCast user interfaces. Every session includes time for live Q&A.
The schedule is as follows:
- HyperCaster Basics: Every Thursday from 2-4pm ET. Learn about:
- Content management in the Broadcast Server
- Scheduling playout event
- Reporting and Program Guide
- Configuration Basics
- The second half of the HyperCaster webinar covers more advanced features:
- Graphic overlays
- Switch and record input sources
- Synchronization with TelVue Connect/CloudCast
- Archiving options
- Connect/CloudCast: Every other Tuesday from 2-4pm ET. Learn about:
- Content management in Connect
- Series/Playlist/Category creation
- Use of Media Exchange
- Broadcast server integration
- The second half of the Connect/CloudCast webinar focuses on CloudCast-specific features:
- Setting up Live and VOD content in the CloudCast VOD player
- Player customization
- Banner ads
- Embedding, social media and other sharing options
The webinar schedule is on the TelVue website and registration links will be updated regularly. An InfoVue series will be added soon.
We hope you will take advantage of these new training opportunities. Bring your questions!