Stream your programs to multiple screens & OTT
Cloud-based Workflow for Streaming & Broadcast
Share & Syndicate PEG Programming
Responsive, embeddable, customizable video player
- A fully responsive viewing experience that automatically adapts to the size of the user’s screen, from desktops to tablets to mobile phones.
- Customizable CloudCast player for full content navigation, organization and branding control.
- Chapter/index points, and searchable closed caption transcript for finding areas of interest within a video.
Manage OTT Channels
Launch your channels on OTT platforms using the CloudCast TV Apps to effortlessly create HD channels on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, either with the same content and branding as your CloudCast Video Player for web/mobile, or an entirely unique set of content.
Adaptive Streaming Option
Powerful Content Management with TelVue Connect
- Upload content from any browser or phone
- Manage multiple players
- Manage banner ads
- Organize your content by Categories, Series and Playlists.
- Add chapter markers
- Analyze viewer numbers and patterns
for Content Management
Web-based Content Management
Uploads are browser-based and resumable. Content and metadata may be previewed in the user interface. Videos may be scheduled, organized into playlists, and auto-distributed directly to a TelVue broadcast server or TelVue CloudCast player.
For HyperCaster users, TelVue Connect is the simplest way to transcode many file formats to your broadcast format. The aspect ratio can even be reformatted if needed.
For CloudCast users, there are several Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) transcode options available for guaranteed smooth streaming.
Mixed transcoding workflows can be set for organizations using TelVue Connect for both broadcast and streaming.
Auto-distribution to an integrated TelVue HyperCaster
Set up your TelVue Connect account to distribute videos, metadata, and scheduling information directly to your TelVue HyperCaster Broadcast Server. Once connected, your content will show up in the broadcast server properly transcoded and formatted. TelVue Connect distributes the Series management and scheduling workload saving your staff additional time, without taking away programming oversight. Your programming team assigns Series and Timeslot rules to your contributors, and they upload and manage new episodes into their assigned slots
TelVue Connect eliminates the need for dedicated ingest and encoding equipment at your facility for contributors, saving your staff and your contributors significant time. The integrated cloud transcoding functionality makes sure all content you receive is the proper format for broadcast or streaming. TelVue Connect takes Community Generated Content and Channel Management to the next level, and to the cloud.
Automatic Closed Captioning
The TelVue Connect Closed Captioning Service automatically creates closed captioning for your programming for both Broadcast and Streaming/OTT workflows using powerful, AI-based speech-to-text. Custom Language models are supported to improve the accuracy of captioning by listing commonly spoken words and phrases for your content. For broadcast workflows, generated captions are embedded into the transcoded video files as 608. For streaming, generated captions are available in the CloudCast Video Player & OTT apps. The CloudCast Video Player also supports searching the captions as a transcript to find areas of interest within programming. Generated captions are always available to download as WebVTT files.
Get free programming from
the TelVue Connect Media Exchange
Download free programming
Producers can Syndicate
Here’s a list of the programs most recently uploaded to the Media Exchange:
- Democracy Now! Live Election Night Stream for Rebroadcast
- HyperCaster v7.2 Release – Overlay Rules, Browser Uploads, Confidence Monitoring, Preview Channel
- Medfield TV Grows Viewership With TelVue
- NDI is a Game Changer for PEGs – HyperCaster NDI Integration
- Blue Mountains Now TV – Ready for COVID-19 Challenges and Beyond
- Reach more viewers with OTT
- Going live from Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype, Hangouts and more
- Emergency & Community Info Tickers
- Remote Programming Contribution
- HyperCaster v7.0 Release – Time-saving, Automatic Series Scheduling
Case Studies in TelVue Cloud Services
PEG stations are constantly exploring ways to get HD content in front of their viewers, leading to more and more PEG channels streaming on Over-The-Top (OTT) platforms like Roku and Apple TV. TelVue has developed a number of Roku and Apple TV channels for our...
At the geographical center of Pennsylvania lies a unique consortium of government and educational institutions that have pooled their resources to fund C-NET, an access TV operation that serves a spread-out community. C-NET is Centre County’s Government and Education...
As a relative newcomer to government video broadcasting, New Castle County in Delaware is not weighed down by legacy technology, and has been able to leapfrog into the future with a completely cloud-hosted linear broadcast channel. “That sums up why TelVue is great,”...