Stream your programs to multiple screens & OTT
Cloud-based Workflow for Streaming & Broadcast
Share & Syndicate PEG Programming
Responsive, embeddable, customizable video player
- A fully responsive viewing experience that automatically adapts to the size of the user’s screen, from desktops to tablets to mobile phones.
- Customizable CloudCast player for full content navigation, organization and branding control.
Adaptive Streaming Option
Powerful Content Management with TelVue Connect
- Upload content from any browser or phone
- Manage multiple players
- Manage banner ads
- Organize your content by Categories, Series and Playlists.
- Add chapter markers
- Analyze viewer numbers and patterns
Manage OTT Channels
for Content Management
Web-based Content Management
Uploads are browser-based and resumable. Content and metadata may be previewed in the user interface. Videos may be scheduled, organized into playlists, and auto-distributed directly to a TelVue broadcast server or TelVue CloudCast player.
For HyperCaster users, TelVue Connect is the simplest way to transcode many file formats to your broadcast format. The aspect ratio can even be reformatted if needed.
For CloudCast users, there are several Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) transcode options available for guaranteed smooth streaming.
Mixed transcoding workflows can be set for organizations using TelVue Connect for both broadcast and streaming.
Auto-distribution to an integrated TelVue HyperCaster
Set up your TelVue Connect account to distribute videos, metadata, and scheduling information directly to your TelVue HyperCaster Broadcast Server. Once connected, your content will show up in the broadcast server properly transcoded and formatted. TelVue Connect distributes the Series management and scheduling workload saving your staff additional time, without taking away programming oversight. Your programming team assigns Series and Timeslot rules to your contributors, and they upload and manage new episodes into their assigned slots
TelVue Connect eliminates the need for dedicated ingest and encoding equipment at your facility for contributors, saving your staff and your contributors significant time. The integrated cloud transcoding functionality makes sure all content you receive is the proper format for broadcast or streaming. TelVue Connect takes Community Generated Content and Channel Management to the next level, and to the cloud.
Get free programming from
the TelVue Connect Media Exchange
Download free programming
Producers can Syndicate
- Tighter Integration Between TelVue and LiveU Solo
- Fresh Air Launches New Website Integrating with TelVue Platform
- HyperCaster Release v6.3
- Don’t miss America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Parade – Live – Nov 17, 2018
- Introducing the TeleCast 2 – 24×7 and Social Streaming
- Remembering H.F. (Gerry) Lenfest
- TelVue attends the 2018 SRT Alliance Virtual “PlugFest”
- Live programming is easier with HyperCaster v6.2
- What you can do about Closed Captioning
- More PEGs Over-The-Top, in HD
Case Studies in TelVue Cloud Services
PEG stations are constantly exploring ways to get HD content in front of their viewers, leading to more and more PEG channels streaming on Over-The-Top (OTT) platforms like Roku and Apple TV. TelVue has developed a number of Roku and Apple TV channels for our...
At the geographical center of Pennsylvania lies a unique consortium of government and educational institutions that have pooled their resources to fund C-NET, an access TV operation that serves a spread-out community. C-NET is Centre County’s Government and Education...
As a relative newcomer to government video broadcasting, New Castle County in Delaware is not weighed down by legacy technology, and has been able to leapfrog into the future with a completely cloud-hosted linear broadcast channel. “That sums up why TelVue is great,”...