TelVue® Corporation is a broadcast technology innovator and leader in high quality, cost-effective community and hyperlocal television broadcast delivery. Founded on a belief that innovation in digital media technology is critical to ensuring ongoing community access and use of broadcast media for the advancement of democratic ideals, TelVue today powers over 2500 channels, and serves over 50 million households nationally.
TelVue also realizes that these same innovations in broadcast technology and delivery can be leveraged to cost-effectively educate, enrich, and train the next generation of media professionals. Today TelVue powers both K-12 and University campus broadcast programs, delivering student generated programming to over three million students nationally.
Besides PEG, K-12 and university broadcasters, TelVue provides innovative and cost-effective broadcast technology solutions to Cable, Telco, and Professional Broadcasters serving the hyperlocal and community broadcast market. TelVue’s professional quality equipment and services — including digital video servers, live internet streaming and Video on Demand (VOD), and web-based digital signage applications — enable our customers to dramatically improve and enhance their local channel programming, reduce costs, and be better positioned to meet the new challenges of a rapidly evolving industry.
TelVue’s commitment to the success of community media and innovation in broadcast technologies has been recognized with a number of awards:
- TelVue HyperCaster 4K Broadcaster Awarded Four Diamonds by BTR (2014)
- TelVue AdCaster Honored in 2013 BTR Diamond Technology Reviews
- TelVue Connect Scores 2012 BTR Diamonds
- TelVue Connect is named Finalist in TelcoTV 2012 Vision Awards
- TelVue Connect is CT 2012 Platinum Award Finalist
- TelVue HyperCaster Wins Communications Technology 2011 Platinum Award
- 2006 and 2007 Telly Bronze award winner for the “Poor Steve” and “Poor Steve 2” videos
- NATOA 2007 Government Programming Award
- NATOA 2007 Ovation Award for Services to the Association
- NATOA 2006 Ovation Award for Services to the Association
- The Summit International Awards – Silver Summit Award – recognizes creative excellence in all media
- The Communicator Awards – Award of Distinction – honors creative excellence for communications professionals
TelVue Corporation is a 100% employee-owned company.