AdCaster Release Notes
1.3.2 – May 18, 2016
- FEATURE: Can now manually trigger spot from channel config.
- FEATURE: Increase reporting accuracy of received cues.
- FEATURE:: IE compatibility for dashboard.
- FIXED: No indication of success after saving a playlist.
- FIXED: Media Server restart would not reschedule ROS playlists.
- FIXED: ROS playlists should only be permitted on channels with “Stop on Cue”.
- FIXED: Unscheduling ROS playlist would remove it from historical events on the programming page.
- FIXED: Any form errors on Schedule Window page would result in 500 error.
- FIXED: Removing CCMS Network ID and Head End ID would default to all 0’s.
- FIXED: Active ROS playlist updating rules were not displayed when navigating through the dashboard.
- FIXED: Dashboard filter channel select was highlighting incorrect channels.
1.3.1 – April 29, 2016
- FEATURE: CCMS rewrite
- FEATURE: Re-enable replacement files hotfolder.
- FEATURE: Warn users when ROS playlist is scheduled on a channel managed by CCMS.
- FEATURE: Warn users before playlist deletion.
- FEATURE: Include filename in content search.
- FEATURE: Decrease dashboard load times.
- FIXED: Unable to add/remove channels from dashboard through filter selection.
- FIXED: Several NTP fixes:
- Ensure step-tickers files is present.
- Ntp process should use ntp.conf if it is newer than ntp.conf.dhcp.
- FIXED: Fix slowness on the content#show page.
- FIXED: Programming filter missed events in window after 23:00.
- FIXED: Filenames with spaces would fail to playout.
- FIXED: Windows longer than 24hrs would not display duration correctly on dashboard.
- FIXED: Importing a schedule file that did not match an active channel would throw 500 error.
- FIXED: Some ROS as runs were incorrect when window ended prior to playout.
1.2.1 – November 14, 2014
- FIXED: Breaks in an SCH file with the same estimated break start time are considered the same break regardless of specified sequence number
- FIXED: Bump bash version from 2.5. to 2.6 for shellshock updates
1.2 – September 26, 2014
- FEATURE: Expose system logs via new UI tab with ability to filter by log and keyword
- FEATURE: Downloadable As Run Report on programming tab as CSV
- FEATURE: Added manual route management via UI
- FEATURE: Ability to “disable” a configured splice channel
- FEATURE: CCMS+ content puller now matches against any number of leading zeros
- FEATURE: Numerous under-the-hood architectural upgrades and changes
- FIXED: Unscheduled content file deleter not automatically deleting content
- FIXED: Can now delete content attached to events (including cancelled events)
- FIXED: Ensure ID filtering not enabled by default on new splice channels
- FIXED: Email notifications now sending emails properly
- FIXED: Support passive/active modes on remote servers of type FTP
- FIXED: Miscellaneous minor bug fixes